Creuze around Newton Square
Tuesday 8th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|30 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Godwalds Church Hall, Finstall Road, Bromsgrove, B60 2EA. We'll meet in the car park. B60 2EA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 40 mins (30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Bromsgrove
Want to get out on your bike, with others?
This is a two and a half mile starter ride - gently paced and flat along the railway path, around Newton Square and back along Stoke Road. The plan is to gradually add a little more each week as we go into 2013.
It’s perfect for all abilities, particularly those who haven't cycled in a while and want a nice, easy steady paced ride. We’ll always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind. Newcomers are what this ride is all about.
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- St Godwalds Church Hall, Finstall Road, Bromsgrove, B60 2EA. We'll meet in the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- B60 2EA
Meet the Champions
- Janet Steel
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bromsgrove Thursday Variation Droitwich direction||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Rides For the Totally Terrified in Stourbridge||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing||Monday 17th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|