Holmebrook Valley Park Cafe Ride
Sunday 20th January at 10.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Loundsley Green Shops, Cuttholme Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 4QU S40 4QU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Chesterfield
Join us for a slow paced, relaxed, gentle speed ride aimed at complete beginners. We will meet at Loundsley Green shops then push bikes across the Pennine Way onto Holmebrook Valley Trail.
We will follow the trail along the underpass at Loundsley Green Road and into Holmebrook Valley Park then turn off the trail at the lake and follow the cycle path up to Holmebrook Valley Park pavilion cafe.
We will stop at a cafe for a well earned tea/coffee and refreshments at reasonable prices, or bring a flask if you prefer.
Remember to wear warm clothes that you don't mind getting a bit of mud on (cold days), or remember your sun lotion (hot days). Oh, and gloves might be a good idea too :)
I intend to repeat this ride on the 3rd Sunday of every month.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Loundsley Green Shops, Cuttholme Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 4QU
- Starting Postcode
- S40 4QU
Meet the Champions
- Michelle Cadet-Rose
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Chesterfield Five Pits Trail||Saturday 26th April at 2.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Rother Valley Country Park-Tapton Lock||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Half the Road||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|