Stokesley Stop Off
Tuesday 1st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bluebell pub ladgate lane TS5 7HL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Blue Bell Riders
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Middlesbrough
This is a steady ride going about 10/12 mph,
Starting at the Blue Bell Pub on ladgate lane, Stockton, Ingleby Barwick, Seamor, Stokesley, Hilton, Newby, Brass castle lane back to the blue bell pub
- Starting Point
- Bluebell pub ladgate lane
- Starting Postcode
- TS5 7HL
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.