Pock & Barmby Breezers New Years Ride
Friday 4th January at 10.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
East Riding of Yorkshire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Helen's Sq Barmby Moor 10am [parking avialable at the village hall Chapel Street] YO42 4HG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 55 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Riding of Yorkshire
Join me for this New Year ride and burn off all that Christmas excess. We will leave Barmby Moor at 10.15am and take a circular route through the surrounding villages. Distance will depend on who turns up on the day.
Please come prepared for showers and wear a few warm layers and waterproofs. Bring some pennies so we can stop for a coffee en route or at the end. Helmets are advisable but you cans still ride if you don't have one. A water bottle is also advisable.
I plan to do a number of winter rides ready for launching weekly sessions again in spring so come and have a little tootle and keep checking this website.
PLEASE register on line if you intend to come. I will be going out whatever the weather so for any hardy ones amongst you it will go ahead unless hurricane or icy conditions.
Look forward to seeing you.
If you want to know more just give me a ring.
- Starting Point
- St Helen's Sq Barmby Moor 10am [parking avialable at the village hall Chapel Street]
- Starting Postcode
- YO42 4HG
Meet the Champions
- Val French
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wheeling round Wheldrake||Wednesday 23rd April at 5.45pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Planet ride||Sunday 20th April at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Sunday Girls Mountain Bike Ride||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|