Seacombe Ferry to Eastham Ferry
Saturday 19th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Seacombe Ferry Terminal, Seacombe Wirral, CH44 6QY CH44 6QY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wirral
Breeze is the biggest programme ever to get more women into riding bikes for fun. Our aim is to help thousands more women feel confident and comfortable about going on a ride.
Our amazing Breeze champions organise fun, social, local bike rides for women. Rides go at a speed that suits everyone, and they often start or finish at a cafe so everyone can have a drink and a chat.
- Starting Point
- Seacombe Ferry Terminal, Seacombe Wirral, CH44 6QY
- Starting Postcode
- CH44 6QY
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|50 miles on Easter Monday, burn off those easter eggs!||Monday 21st April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|The Marina Pootle||Thursday 17th April at 1.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Along the Liverpool loop line from Halewood Triangle||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|