To THE Winslow Tearoom!
Tuesday 29th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|125 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Cofferidge Close car park (outside Budgens), Stony Stratford. MK11 1BY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 5 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
An undulating 25 mile loop from Stony Stratford, via Padbury, to Winslow (14 miles). After tea/ coffee and cake/ teacake, we return to Stony via Little Horwood and Whaddon.
- Starting Point
- Cofferidge Close car park (outside Budgens), Stony Stratford.
- Starting Postcode
- MK11 1BY
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|little bike tour||Sunday 27th April at 11.00am||Anyone||Read More|