Friday Ride Day
Friday 11th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Kiosk, Beach Green, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8RA BN15 8RA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Worthing
This will be a leisurely toddle along the seafront to Marine Gardens cafe, stopping for a coffee & slice of cake.
A nice easy paced ride, perfect for new riders, those returning to cycling or maybe just need a bit of a confidence booster - this ride is mostly traffic free as we follow NCR2 along the beach to Worthing on a designated off road cycle path, at Worthing we can cycle along the Prom (pedestrians do have right of way here) At the end of the prom we will cross over to the cafe.
The ride is approx 3.5 miles each way.
Children are welcome on this ride
- Starting Point
- Kiosk, Beach Green, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8RA
- Starting Postcode
- BN15 8RA
Meet the Champions
- Mandy Buxton
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Friday 21st June at 9.00am||Rapha & L2B Hove Loop Training Ride 6 (35 miles)||Women Only||Read More|
|Friday 21st June at 1.15pm||Seafront to Rottingdean||Women only||Read More|
|Saturday 22nd June at 1.00pm||Big Breeze Bike Ride - Around Preston Park in Brighton||Women and Children||Read More|