New Years Revolution
Saturday 5th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Castleman Trailway Car Park A31 Hurn Lane Ringwood Hants BH24 2AB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Dorset
New Year and a new route! Its the New Year Revolution! Lets get those wheeels rolling...
Meet at the car park at 10am and then ride off down the Castleman Trailway on hard packed tracks to the Horton Road. We cross over to the Horton Road and then carry on towards West Moors staying on the Trailway. Look out for the old railway platform!
We ride into the plantation and then round the Forest looking out for the herd of deer. The route is flat and traffic free.
We return back along the Trailway and to the Lantern Cafe for a welcome coffee and cake!
- Starting Point
- Castleman Trailway Car Park A31 Hurn Lane Ringwood Hants
- Starting Postcode
- BH24 2AB
Meet the Champions
- Di Newnham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 29th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Chandlers Ford - Twyford for Tea (or Coffee)||Friday 21st March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|