Saturday 29th December at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Laide Post Office, Laide, 14 miles north of Gairloch, Wester Ross IV22 2NL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Glasgow Elim Christian cycle group||Monday 21st April at 6.15pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Glasgow Elim Christian cycle group||Monday 28th April at 6.15pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Glasgow Elim Christian cycle group||Monday 5th May at 6.15pm||Anyone||Read More|