Weekly Wednesday Rides from Tenterden
Wednesday 2nd January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Crown pub Ashford Rd St Michaels Tenterden TN30 6ED TN30 6ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Kent
Weekly social rides leave St Michaels, 9.30am every wednesday. More details can be found on http://tn30cc.blogspot.co.uk/
- Starting Point
- The Crown pub Ashford Rd St Michaels Tenterden TN30 6ED
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6ED
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 6.15pm||Active Medway Cliffe Woods Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 10.30am||Ingrebourne Way Sustrans Route 136 Formal Opening South Ride||Steady||Read More|
|Thursday 23rd May at 6.15pm||Active Medway Riverside Ride||Easygoing||Read More|