Cycling Sisters Colchester - Pudding Burner
Friday 28th December at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|145 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St John's Vicarage, Evergreen Drive, Colchester, Essex CO4 0HU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 50 mins (2 hours 25 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
Are you an experienced rider looking to train with like minded women or are you an intermediate rider looking for a challenge? Come and join us for a 30 mile ride, they’ll be a mixture of terrain including some hills and the route will vary each ride. We’ll ride at a fast pace of 15 mph.
Route will be decided on the day due to weather, at the end of the ride for those who wish we can stop at a cafe for coffee and cake so please bring some money.
You’ll need a drink, snack, spare inner tube/puncture repair kit, helmet, reflective clothing and most importantly a sense of humour. Please dress accordingly for the weather.
PARKING – I wouldn’t recommend parking in Tesco as they do charge, best to park in nearby streets.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides and hope you’ll be able to join us!
Have any questions please give me a call on 01206 851571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- St John's Vicarage, Evergreen Drive, Colchester, Essex
- Starting Postcode
- CO4 0HU
Meet the Champions
- Sandra Meadows