Baxenden Bimble - Haslingden
Sunday 20th January at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Alliance Street, off Manchester Road, Baxenden, BB5 2RT BB5 2RT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Rossendale
Join us on the third Sunday of every month for a totally traffic-free and flat ride! This is 4.5 miles long and follows the Accrington Greenway.
We start from the Baxenden end of the Greenway and gently cycle towards Accrington. We can stop at the cafe in Tesco at the far end, if the group wishes (you might wish to bring some cash). Then we come back! It's 4.5 miles in total - an ideal beginner's distance.
Children are welcome with their responsible adult. Helmets compulsory for children, and recommended for adults.
This route is suitable for all types of bike. It can be muddy in places.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Alliance Street, off Manchester Road, Baxenden, BB5 2RT
- Starting Postcode
- BB5 2RT
Meet the Champions
- Autumn Barlow