On Your Bike Christmas Ride
Friday 28th December at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ferndown Leisure Centre BH22 9QZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 40 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in East Dorset
A mainly off road ride to Poole Quay and back. Starting at Ferndown Leisure Centre heading along the Castleman Trailway, up to Cannon Hill. Through Colehill, Wimborne up to the Willet Arms Pub. On to the Trailway once again past Broadstone Leisure Centre towards Upton Country Park, through the park and round Holes Bay, finally ending up in Poole Quay. Coffee and mince pie etc overlooking the quay and then the return back. Roughly 30miles and off road tyres recommended.
- Starting Point
- Ferndown Leisure Centre
- Starting Postcode
- BH22 9QZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.