Have some Christmas YOU TIME
Saturday 22nd December at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR SS14 3GR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Basildon
Have some you time! In the hustle and bustle of Christmas we seem to forget about me time. Why not join us and meet like minded women and have some rest time before the big day!
We’ll do a quick bike check and warm up before setting off. From the bike racks we’ll head to the lake, around the park and then back for cake. Bring your own cake if you don't want a long wait at the cafe.
By riding my bike I can eat cake. Burn off the calories to make way for Christmas treats!
The ride is open to ladies and will be a gentle tootle, all on traffic free cycle paths.
Look forward to seeing you there!
07802 161021 for texts
- Starting Point
- Basildon Sporting Village, Gloucester Park North, Cranes Farm Road, BASILDON, SS14 3GR
- Starting Postcode
- SS14 3GR
Meet the Champions
- Ann Allen
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Coffee at the Park||Tuesday 11th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|CYCLOPARK-BLUEWATER||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Central Park to Pages Wood (Mostly traffic free)||Thursday 13th March at 1.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|