East Park half term family bike ride
Wednesday 13th February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||3 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- East Park Pavilion Cafe HU8 9AE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Social Cycling Groups - Hull & ER
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Fun ride around the fantastic East Park.
This is a fantastic traffic free bike ride around East Park. The 3 mile loop will take in all the great attractions at East Park and finish up at the cafe for those who want to get themselves a warm drink.
Ideal for young families, new and novice cyclists. Or if you just fancy a good stretch to get back on your bike and enjoy the stunning park. All ages and abilities welcome. Come and join us!
- Starting Point
- East Park Pavilion Cafe
- Starting Postcode
- HU8 9AE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|