Craven Lea family ride
Tuesday 12th February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||8 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Preston Rd community centre, Craven Lea, 1-3 Endeavour Crescent Hull HU9 5SZ HU9 5SZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Social Cycling Groups - Hull & ER
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Cycle down the Hull to Withernsea track. Easy fun for all ages and abilities. Come and join us this half term and blow the cobwebs away!
We meet at Craven Lea community centre then head onto the Withernsea track, turning towards town first we will cycle down to Rosemead playing fields then head back up towards Withernsea as far as we can go.
Stopping when the good surface stops we head back home with a stop off at Hull KR where the stadium are opening to let us have a browse around. We get back on our bikes for the last stretch to Craven Lea where hot drinks will be provided for everyone.
A fun 8 mile ride with plenty of stops and completely off road. Ideal for families and cyclists of all ability.
- Starting Point
- Preston Rd community centre, Craven Lea, 1-3 Endeavour Crescent Hull HU9 5SZ
- Starting Postcode
- HU9 5SZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.