Sand Bay & Wick St Lawrence
Saturday 23rd February at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Beach Rd car park (by bus stop & public toilets on seafront) Sand Bay Weston super Mare BS22 9UQ BS22 9UQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in North Somerset
This ride takes us around from the car par at Sand Bay near WSM,
along some quiet country lanes through the pretty villages of Ebdon and Wick St Lawrence.
Appox 9 mile circular route, undulating in places, but fairly flat. New faces are always welcome.
Join us for some fresh air, exercise, and meet new people. This ride will be fun and sociable.
New faces are always welcome.
It's a good idea to bring some water and warm clothes/gloves at this time of the year.
Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments afterwards when we get back, where there'll be time for a chat and a warming drink or bite to eat at Sand Bay Tea Rooms!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Please ensure a mobile number is provided in case the road is cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
If you've any questions please contact Emma on 07718 376168 or email@example.com
Please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bikeridesforwomensomerset
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Beach Rd car park (by bus stop & public toilets on seafront) Sand Bay Weston super Mare BS22 9UQ
- Starting Postcode
- BS22 9UQ
Meet the Champions
- Emma Ruffle
- Madi Hearne
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Bristol Women's History Tour||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Watchfield Wander||Thursday 13th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Wilton's a Breeze - 60 miles||Sunday 9th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|