Weekly Wednesday Rides from Tenterden
Wednesday 19th December at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|200 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside 'The Crown' pub, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden. TN30 6ED TN30 6ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Kent
30 - 40 miles on country lanes, with coffee stop. for more information, checkout our blog: http://tn30cc.blogspot.co.uk/
- Starting Point
- Outside 'The Crown' pub, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden. TN30 6ED
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6ED
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Sunday 26th May at 9.30am||Active Medway Hundred of Hoo Ride||Steady||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 6.15pm||Active Medway Cliffe Woods Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 9.15am||Active Medway Lordswood Ride||Steady||Read More|