Christmas Mystery Tour
Tuesday 18th December at 8.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Chevin Cycles Carpark, Gay Lane, Otley LS21 1BR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leeds
"t'is the season to be jolly..."
Bring your lights and festive decorations (fancy dress optional) for this jolly tour round Otley. If you think you know Otley, then you might just discover somewhere new on this ride, which will take us to all corners of the town.
The usual applies - wrap up warm! Fingers and toes are generally the first to get cold on the bike, so an extra layer here wouldn't go amiss. It will be dark, although we aim to ride on lit roads, so good front and rear lights are essential so that you can be seen.
We will be riding through the centre of town, so do expect some heavy traffic on occasions, however, a large majority of the ride will be on quieter residential roads. There will be some uphill sections, particularly the "other side of the river", but nothing that's too challenging. What goes up, must come down, so expect some light relief as well!
In traditional Christmas spirit, the ride will finish with mulled wine and mince pies.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
- Starting Point
- Chevin Cycles Carpark, Gay Lane, Otley
- Starting Postcode
- LS21 1BR
Meet the Champions
- Rebecca Middlebrooke
- Sarah Ward