The M.O.O.B.S Sunday Ride
Sunday 3rd February at 8.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Great Northern Station Road Mickleover Derby DE3 9FB DE3 9FB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- The Mickleover Out On Bikes Society (M.O.O.B.S)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Derby
The Mickleover Out On Bikes Society, or M.O.O.B.S, we're formed by a group of friends who enjoy leisure cycling around the Mickleover countryside. If you wish to be involved and join us on our rides please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting Point
- The Great Northern Station Road Mickleover Derby DE3 9FB
- Starting Postcode
- DE3 9FB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.