Corley Ladies Ride
Saturday 15th December at 9.45am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Corley Cycles Erica Road Stacey Bushes Milton Keynes Bucks MK12 6HS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Milton Keynes
A faster ride for women on ROAD BIKES, Breeze ethos we will ride as a group at the slowest pace but looking for average of 15mph. Heading to Harold Country Park for coffee, cake & chat.
Please bring some money, a drink and snack to keep you going. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be out on the roads.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Corley Cycles Erica Road Stacey Bushes Milton Keynes Bucks
- Starting Postcode
- MK12 6HS
Meet the Champions
- Liane Higham
- Ana Jojic
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Winter Warmer: Tattenhoe to Thornborough Loop||Saturday 7th December at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breezin This Christmas - Woburn Guided Ride||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|St Neots Wednesday ride||Wednesday 11th December at 1.30pm||Women Only||Read More|