Rockin' Robin Ride to Beverley Christmas Market
Saturday 15th December at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at the underground entrance to Tesco's, St Stephens, Hull, HU2 8LN HU2 8LN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Hull
Brave the elements and get warm with a cycle up to Beverley Market. Pause to get some mistletoe, some delicious foodstuffs or enjoy a coffee at one of the many cafés in Beverley. The ride will be a brisk 9-10mph. Bring a scarf, hat and gloves and panniers or a rucksack if you really want to get your present shopping complete!
Children over the age of 11 are welcome but, for insurance reasons, please make sure they are wearing a helmet.
Looking forward to seeing you for festive fun ;)
- Starting Point
- Meet at the underground entrance to Tesco's, St Stephens, Hull, HU2 8LN
- Starting Postcode
- HU2 8LN
Meet the Champions
- Melanie Hudson
- Gisele Bone