Festive Seafront Amble
Saturday 15th December at 10.10am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Lancing Beach Green car park, South Street, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8AU BN15 8AU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Adur
This is an off road shared cycle route from Lancing Beach Green to Sea Lane cafe, Goring for tea and cake. The route has flat and has flat tarmac paths. There are toilets and refreshments en route.
This is a perfect chance to get escape the Christmas crowds and shops and enjoy some fresh sea air.
Please bring some money, a drink and snack to keep you going. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Wearing a helmet is advisable as we’ll be out on the roads.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Lancing Beach Green car park, South Street, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8AU
- Starting Postcode
- BN15 8AU
Meet the Champions
- Jen Harvey
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Training Ride 3: Hove to Seaford and back||Saturday 15th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Henfield to Shoreham Airport - Downs Link Cycle Route||Friday 28th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Gentle Breeze Ride to the Water||Sunday 30th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|