Breeze through the Worsley Disused Railway
Wednesday 19th December at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Monton Green in front of the Monton Unitarian Church, Monton Green, Monton, Eccles, Manchester. M30 8AP
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Salford
The ride will start from Monton Green. We will ride along the Worsley disused railway line approximately 3 miles to Roe Green Sandwich Shop. Entering the Woods again at Roe Green and continuing into the Woods to Worsley Woods to the Bridgewater Hotel for a bit of r and r.
After the rest we will continue unto the Bridgewater Canal to Parrin Lane Bridge and arrive back at Monton Green.
This is a ride easy. The terrain on the railway line is a bit muddy in some parts, smooth and gravel like in others.
The ride is 97% traffic free. We will see the odd runner, cyclist and or dog walker.
Please bring your helmet for your safety, as we will be riding on B roads. It's a good idea to bring some water and a bit of a snack for a pick me up.
I welcome newcomers to my rides. No one will be left behind.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ring me on 07545224180.
Hope to see you there.
- Starting Point
- Monton Green in front of the Monton Unitarian Church, Monton Green, Monton, Eccles, Manchester.
- Starting Postcode
- M30 8AP
Meet the Champions
- Christine Barker
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|