Woody Trail Ride
Sunday 6th January at 3.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Woodland Discovery centre, Eccelsall woods, Abbey Lane. S7 2QZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Sheffield
This is an introduction into riding off road on trails/bridleways.
*note new start location*
Starting from the car park for the woodyard/discovery centre. Please note there is only limited parking here, which may be in use by centre users, there are some lay bys on Abbey Lane or Abbeydale road, and Dore/Totley rail station near-by.
We will follow bridleways through Eccelsall woods. The pace will be steady and sociable, as we tackle the undulating trails; no-one will be left behind.
The terrain is mostly un-surfaced, muddy in places, with leaves & a few twigs/small stones.
Nobly tyres/tread are recommended (any mountain bike will be fine).
You may wish to bring a small bottle of water & a snack to keep you going. Wearing a helmet and clothes/trainers you don't mind getting muddy is advisable.
Newcomers are always welcome :o)
- Starting Point
- Woodland Discovery centre, Eccelsall woods, Abbey Lane.
- Starting Postcode
- S7 2QZ
Meet the Champions
- Rebecca Mills
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|International Women's Day ride to Sheffield!||Saturday 8th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze through the Park||Friday 14th March at 12.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 14th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|