Cannon Hill Park to Northfield
Wednesday 12th December at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH (By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC). B12 9QH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- CycleBirmingham - the rides & social part of Push Bikes
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
CycleBirmingham - Push Bikes
Evening Ride - Wednesday 12th December
To: The Great Stone Inn - Northfield - Food available (5 miles roughly there from MAC)
Meet at: The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH
(By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC).
Meet from 7:15pm, set off 7:30pm.
Route: A mix of paths, side-roads, quieter main roads.
If the weather is not looking so good on Wednesday there may be changes.
The nearest rail station to the destination is Northfield where you can get a train for £2 to stations in the West Midlands County (after 7pm), no need to book and bikes are carried free of charge on local rail services. National Rail Enquires Link: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
The ride will finish at the destination where riders are welcome to join each other for a social drink and food. Riders are free to return home as soon as we arrive there. We normally team riders up with others who live in the same direction as them, as we all live in different directions. A number of the female riders often ride part way home together. We normally stay at the destination until around 10:15 - 11:15pm. We try and make it a fun and enjoyable evening for all :)
- Starting Point
- The Midlands Arts Centre, Cannon Hill Park, Edgbaston B12 9QH (By the tables and seats next to the rear doors of the MAC).
- Starting Postcode
- B12 9QH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 25th June at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Tuesday 2nd July at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Tuesday 9th July at 12.30pm||Cycle for Health||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|