Bob's Bikes Annual Christmas Ride to Hornsea
Thursday 27th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||36 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bob's Bikes 327 Beverley Road Hull HU5 1LD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 30 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Social Cycling Groups - Hull & ER
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Annual ride following the Hornsea Trail organised by the team at Bob's Bikes.
Join them as they head to Hornsea for fish and chips on their annual Christmas ride. traffic free cycling which could involve ice,snow, rain.... or maybe sunshine!
Festive fancy dress is optional, but lights are compulsary! all are welcome, family friendly ride, with a pace to burn the turkey off!
Bikes with off-road tyres recommended but, depending on conditions, possible on road tyres with a little extra care.
- Starting Point
- Bob's Bikes 327 Beverley Road Hull
- Starting Postcode
- HU5 1LD
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.