Cycling in a Winter Wonderland!
Friday 7th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Start at the war memorial on Ryhope Village Green, Sunderland. We'll be making our way south along a combination of roads and cycle paths. SR2 0NQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 30 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Women only
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Sunderland
Who's brave enough to tackle a ride in this cold weather? It'll certainly warm us all up! :)
- Starting Point
- Start at the war memorial on Ryhope Village Green, Sunderland. We'll be making our way south along a combination of roads and cycle paths.
- Starting Postcode
- SR2 0NQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.