Dudley - Parks and Canals
Friday 25th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Priory Park Pavilion, Priory Park, Priory Road, Dudley (near the tennis courts) DY1 4EU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a leisurely ride of around 7 - 10 miles around Dudley and the surrounding area. It's ideal for all levels of rider from beginners upwards along both roads and canal tow paths.
Starting and finishing at the pavilion building in Priory Park. Parking is available along Priory Road or in the car park at Priory Hall.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
It's a good idea to bring some water, a snack to keep you going and money just in case we stop for coffee and cake or an ice cream!
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
Please keep an eye on the weather forecast and dress appropriately for the weather!
Everyone’s welcome – look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Priory Park Pavilion, Priory Park, Priory Road, Dudley (near the tennis courts)
- Starting Postcode
- DY1 4EU
Meet the Champions
- Lydia Wilde
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge:Waseley Hills||Friday 18th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Railway Cafe - Wolverhampton to Wombourne Loop||Sunday 20th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|