Bushy Park Ride
Thursday 20th December at 12.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Richmond upon Thames
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet in Sainsbury's Car Park by Hampton Hill Gate, High Street Hampton Road Greater London TW12 1NY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Richmond upon Thames
This is a leisurely pre Christmas cycle around this beautiful Royal Park once a hunting ground of King Henry VIII seeing the deer living here as we go.
We'll stop at The Pheasantry Cafe for a coffee and a snack (or bring your own) before returning to our start location at approx 2pm
Wearing a helmet is advisable; if you don’t have one please do not to worry you can still take part. If you enjoy the bike ride and would like to come again perhaps you could look to buy one then.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides; we will always ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Meet in Sainsbury's Car Park by Hampton Hill Gate, High Street Hampton Road Greater London
- Starting Postcode
- TW12 1NY
Meet the Champions
- Ginette Allen
- Ingrid Carnaby
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wandsworth to Hammersmith Bridge along the River Thames||Monday 9th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bayswater - Richmond Pk with Helen||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|VeloVixen Christmas Special||Sunday 15th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|