|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|140 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Riding from a city centre location out to the Humber Bridge and over to a suitable hostelry on the South Bank for light refreshments, riding back over the Humber Bridge in the middle of the night. Parts of the ride may be unlit so good lights are essential, "no lightie, no ridie" Minimum age requirement 18+ START LOCATION WILL BE POSTED IN CONVERSATION 5PM ON 14th DECEMBER TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP HU1 3ER
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (2 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- KuHull NightRiders
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
0 Free places remaining