Weekly Wednesday ride from Tenterden
Wednesday 12th December at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||35 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Crown Inn, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 30 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Ashford
30-40 miles on country lanes with coffee stop
- Starting Point
- The Crown Inn, Ashford Rd, St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6ED
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|My ride||Sunday 8th December at 8.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|a ride in the trees||Sunday 15th December at 12.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 12th December at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|