New Year Ride & Climb
Tuesday 1st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||13 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rainbow Leisure Centre TS8 0TJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Middlesbrough
SUBJECT TO THE WEATHER
Blow away the cobwebs with a ride and climb up to the top of Roseberry Topping to bring in the New Year!
We ride the short distance from the Rainbow Centre to Newton-Under-Roseberry, the bikes are stored away and we make the climb to the top. Remember to bring a change of clothes, including some walking shoes, for the climb. :)
- Starting Point
- Rainbow Leisure Centre
- Starting Postcode
- TS8 0TJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Stokesley Stopover||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Ceddesfeld Challenge- 24 mile mixed terrain loop||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Ride to Yarm||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|