Weekly short local rides from Tenterden
Sunday 24th February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside the Crown pub in St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Ashford
There is a gentle club ride, max 10mph, starting at 10.00 most Sunday mornings for about 2 – 2½ hrs including a tea stop.
Other rides available, more info here: http://tn30cc.blogspot.co.uk/ email us here: email@example.com
- Starting Point
- Outside the Crown pub in St Michaels, Tenterden, Kent
- Starting Postcode
- TN30 6ED
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Thursday 30th May at 6.15pm||Active Medway Riverside Ride||Easygoing||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 9.15am||Active Medway Lordswood Ride||Steady||Read More|
|Thursday 6th June at 6.15pm||Active Medway Riverside Ride||Easygoing||Read More|