Canals and Parks
Tuesday 11th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Canada Water Retail Park, Surrey Quays Road, London Borough of Southwark, SE16 2XU The nearest underground station is Canada Water which can be reached on the Jubilee line and the London Overground. For more information please visit the Transport for London website. SE16 2XU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Southwark
We’ll meet outside the sports super store Decathlon which is next to Canada Water and do a quick bike check before we set off.
We’ll take the ferry across the river (sorry £6-7 return journey*) and head up Lee Canal. We’ll cross over to Regents Canal and finish up with tea, coffee and cake in a cafe near Victoria Park.
The route is entirely traffic free, we’ll ride at the pace of the slowest rider so no one is left behind and new riders are very welcome.
It's a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack. Please bring some money for the ferry journey and refreshments.
*I will try to arrange for a discount. In any case bring your Oyster if you have one
I’ll look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- Canada Water Retail Park, Surrey Quays Road, London Borough of Southwark, SE16 2XU The nearest underground station is Canada Water which can be reached on the Jubilee line and the London Overground. For more information please visit the Transport for London website.
- Starting Postcode
- SE16 2XU
Meet the Champions
- Martina Ben-Shaul
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Beginners and not-so-confident riders||Sunday 27th April at 11.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pootle around the Parks and Canals - Confident Riders||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Herne Hill Velodrome - Wheels for Wellbeing||Monday 28th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|