Breeze Do a Belated Boxing Day Gift Exchange
Thursday 27th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Middlesbrough Cycle Circuit, Prissick Base, Marton Road, Middlebrough, TS4 3SA TS4 3SA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 10 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Middlesbrough
Join us for our Breeze Boxing Day Gift Exchange!
Go on, admit it, there is always one ... one cringe worthy gift or just one too many chocolates or smellies given or received at Christmas time ...
Breeze is here to unburden you of any such items! ...
'Exchange' any 'unwanted' gifts - and we will donate them to Banardo's in Middlesbrough.
In exchange ... you get to go on a Breeze Ride! Just the gift you always wanted but didn’t want to ask!
MORE DETAILS TO COME ON ROUTE. AIMING TO BE 20miles - back in time for Turkey leftovers! :)
We shall meet at the Cycle Circuit, and deposit of any gifts in the Hub.
If Santa was kind enough to send you ALL the gifts you wanted - and you don’t have anything to exchange, your company is always a great gift to others :)
Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Any questions - contact me on facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org or 07837591650
- Starting Point
- Middlesbrough Cycle Circuit, Prissick Base, Marton Road, Middlebrough, TS4 3SA
- Starting Postcode
- TS4 3SA
Meet the Champions
- Vicky Crowe
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Saturday Saunter to Yarm||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Sherburn to Seaham Circular||Sunday 23rd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Crook Circular Challenge||Saturday 8th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|