Saturday 1st December at 11.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Brindley Heath Road Car Park, Hednesford, Brindley Heath Road, Cannock Chase, WS12 4PW WS12 4PW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Cannock Chase
Ladies grab a bit of time for you in the bust run up to Christmas. Join us for a brisk ride from Hednesford to Rugeley and take in some wonderful scenery and much needed fresh air.
It is about 15 mile round trip with most of the route fairly even just a couple of hills to get us nice and toasty.
Please come suitably clothed for the weather and of course try to remember your helmet.
- Starting Point
- Brindley Heath Road Car Park, Hednesford, Brindley Heath Road, Cannock Chase, WS12 4PW
- Starting Postcode
- WS12 4PW
Meet the Champions
- Angela Highman
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 22nd May at 10.00am||Summer Rides in Sandwell Valley||Easygoing||Read More|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 11.00am||Cannock Chase Summer Trail||Steady||Read More|