Tey, Tey, Tea and Tinsel
Sunday 23rd December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Marks Tey village hall car park, London Road, Marks Tey, Essex, CO6 1EJ CO6 1EJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
Deck the bikes with boughs of holly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, On a Breeze ride I feel jolly, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, Bright, crisp mornings, on a winner, fa-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la, We have earned our Yule-tide dinner, fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!
Come along for a pre-Christmas bike ride! I promise the ride will be better than the singing!
After a quick bike check we'll head out of the car park towards Great Tey where we follow some lovely country roads.
This will be a gentle 6 mile ride where we only come across one hill and we can get off and walk if we need to. We always ride at a pace that everyone is comfortable at.
Towards the end of the ride we will stop at Poplar nursery for coffee and cake (or mince pie and mulled wine if you prefer - not too much though, you still have to ride back!) following which we'll head back to Marks Tey car park.
Bring a drink if you wish and wear clothing suitable for the weather; layers are advisable and maybe a waterproof in case of rain. Helmets are a good idea, but if you don't have one you can still take part.
I hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Marks Tey village hall car park, London Road, Marks Tey, Essex, CO6 1EJ
- Starting Postcode
- CO6 1EJ
Meet the Champions
- Zoe Repman