Edgware CTC - Chesham and Hawridge
Sunday 30th December at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|260 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Harvester, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth WD3 3RX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 6 hours 0 mins (4 hours 20 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Edgware CTC
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in London
Burn off those mincepies. A short, hilly, winter ride in the Chilterns. Elevenses at the Cafe Nero in Chesham, lunch at the Rose & Crown, Hawridge.
The ride will be cancelled if there is a risk of ice. If in doubt, please contact the leader - see www.edgwarectc.org.uk for more info. There may be a walk instead.
- Starting Point
- Harvester, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth
- Starting Postcode
- WD3 3RX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rotherhithe Healthy Ride||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Waddon Ponds to Richmond Park/Hampton Court Leisure Ride||Saturday 8th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Amersham - Hyde Heath||Sunday 9th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|