Blue Bell Riders Ride to Redcar
Thursday 29th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||? Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Blue Bell Lodge Hotel Acklam Road Middlesbrough TS5 7HL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Middlesbrough
Starting at the Blue Bell pub in Acklam, the ride heads to redcar, part of the route is by road and the rest uses cycle paths.
There will be a cafe stop at the Stray Cat Cafe in Redcar for a cuppa and a scone.
- Starting Point
- The Blue Bell Lodge Hotel Acklam Road Middlesbrough
- Starting Postcode
- TS5 7HL
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 29th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|New Year Ride & Climb||Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|