Victoria Park Ride
Sunday 17th February at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Pavillion, Victoria Park, London Road LE1 7RY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
If you're happy enough riding a bike but feel a bit rusty, or if you just fancy the chance to ride in a relaxed way with other ladies, then this Breeze Ride is for you. It's all designed to give you a rewarding cycling experience at a slow to leisurely pace.
Setting out on this circular route from Victoria Park using the cycle paths, enjoy the ride through the city to Great Central Way and back through the charming shopping district of Clarendon Park.
As the weather can be changeable at this time of the year it is wise to wear layers and don't forget your waterproof just in case. Other items to consider bringing along are a drink to keep you hydrated and something to repair a puncture such as a spare inner tube.
- Car Parking
- Yes, at Granville Road, charges may apply
- Nearest Train Station
- Leicester Train Statiom, 0.5 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at Toilets at Pavillion
Meet the Champions
- Shirley Ashford
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|A step back in time, Lutterworth||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Indi's Breeze Bimble around North Leicestershire||Monday 21st April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Thrussington Tea Shop||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|