Cycling Sisters Colchester
Wednesday 28th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Tesco Colchester Extra, Highwoods Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9ED CO4 9ED
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Colchester
Are you an experienced rider looking to train with like minded women or are you an intermediate rider looking for a challenge? Come and join us for a 19.5 mile ride, they’ll be a mixture of terrain including some hills. We’ll ride at a fast pace of 15 mph.
The route will take us past Boxted and quaint Dedham, at the end of the ride for those who wish we can stop at Tesco for coffee and cake so please bring some money.
Due to the recent weather conditions, there will be puddles aplenty so please dress accordingly.
You’ll need a drink, snack, spare inner tube/puncture repair kit, helmet, reflective clothing and most importantly a sense of humour.
PARKING – I wouldn’t recommend parking in Tesco as they do charge, best to park in nearby streets.
We really welcome newcomers to our rides and hope you’ll be able to join us!
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Tesco Colchester Extra, Highwoods Square, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9ED
- Starting Postcode
- CO4 9ED
Meet the Champions
- Sandra Meadows