On Your Bike
Wednesday 28th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ferndown Leisure Centre BH22 9QZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Ferndown LC Staff & Friends
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bournemouth
Off road ride on the Castleman Trailway to Moors Valley, round the park and back.
- Starting Point
- Ferndown Leisure Centre
- Starting Postcode
- BH22 9QZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 11th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 12th December at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Christchurch Health Ride||Monday 16th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|