Carrington Circular with NO hills Honest !!
Saturday 1st December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||11 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Manor Ave car park, Urmston M41 9JZ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 20 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Potty Mouth
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Manchester
Fantastic circular route using the Transpennine trail and shale tracks over Carrington Moss. This 11 mile ride takes in quiet country lanes to the west of Altrincham with a great cafe stop at the Red Farm Tearoom.
- Starting Point
- Manor Ave car park, Urmston
- Starting Postcode
- M41 9JZ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Wednesday 26th June at 10.30am||timperley (brooklands roundabout) to stockton heath||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sunday 7th July at 10.00am||Platt Fields to Wilmslow||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Sunday 30th June at 10.00am||MTB intro||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|