Breeze Rides in Stourbridge
Wednesday 28th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a ride of 20-25 miles on quiet roads with a few gentle climbs in places. We will be stopping at a cafe for refreshments so please bring some money.
Please make sure your bike is in good working order and if you can please bring a spare inner tube (correct size for your bike).
Please bring a drink and a snack to keep you going. You are also advised to bring an extra layer, gloves and waterproof. Wearing a helmet is advised as we will be out on the roads.
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE BEFORE SETTING OFF IN CASE THE RIDE IS CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge, DY8 2DN The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area.
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|
|Tuesday 28th May at 10.00am||Get Cycling for 50 Plus||Easygoing||Read More|
|Wednesday 29th May at 10.00am||Summer Rides in Sandwell Valley||Easygoing||Read More|