Belles and Baubles Breeze Ride - The Parks
Sunday 9th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Eco House - Car Park. Parkfield, Western Park Road, Leicester, LE3 6HX. The car park is situated after the main Western Park entrance on Hinckley Road - do not go into the Park. Cafe and toilet facilities available. LE3 6HX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
Breeze welcomes you to our Belles & Baubles Christmas themed bike ride. Most of the ride will be on cycle paths and some quiet roads.
Our leisurely ride starts at 10.20 from the car park at the Eco House. Please try and arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the ride.
We’ll ride out of Western Park towards Braunstone Park passing the historical Braunstone Hall. From the cycle path we'll join the road - our journey will take us to Bede Park where we'll be back on a cycle path again.
In Abbey Park, we'll stop at the Cafe to enjoy drinks, mince pies, and meet up with two other Belles and Baubles Breeze rides.
Part of our ride back to the Eco House will take us on a canal towpath by the River Soar.
We welcome everyone including new-comers to cycling.
Remember to wrap up warm and wear some gloves. A waterproof jacket is recommended if it’s raining.
Helmets are advisable but not necessary - under 18s are required to wear one.
Bring a puncture repair kit if you have one – don’t worry if you haven’t got one, I always carry a spare one, and we wouldn’t want you to miss the ride!
You'll need some money for the Cafe.
Don’t forget to decorate your bikes and/or put on your Santa outfit! (Optional)
Hope to see you there!
- Starting Point
- Eco House - Car Park. Parkfield, Western Park Road, Leicester, LE3 6HX. The car park is situated after the main Western Park entrance on Hinckley Road - do not go into the Park. Cafe and toilet facilities available.
- Starting Postcode
- LE3 6HX
Meet the Champions
- Maryam Amatullah
- Anita Cheng