Santa and her Little Helpers
Saturday 15th December at 2.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||? Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Sothall Car Park Entrance, Rother Valley Country Park, Rother Valley Way, Sheffield, S20 3RW S20 3RW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (45 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Sheffield
While Santa is in his Grotto, Mrs Claus is taking the Elves on a bike ride.
Join us for our Christmas themed ride around the main lake at Rother Valley Country Park. Trim up your bikes with tinsel and lights (make sure they don't catch in your spokes!) for a festive feel.
Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult and are required to wear a helmet.
Wrap up warm with jackets and gloves. We always go at the pace of the slowest rider so nobody gets left behind. If you wish to stop at the cafe please bring some money.
It’s a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Sothall Car Park Entrance, Rother Valley Country Park, Rother Valley Way, Sheffield, S20 3RW
- Starting Postcode
- S20 3RW
Meet the Champions
- Vanessa Charles
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze through the Park||Friday 14th March at 12.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Bronut Friday at Tamper Coffee||Friday 14th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|A breeze from Hillsborough to Rotherham||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|