Gentle Jaunt to Food Centre
Wednesday 12th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||? Miles||Adults 16+ only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Women only Breeze Rides are all about fun, friendly, informal bike rides led by women, for women. They're ideal for all abilities and are great for building confidence and getting some gentle exercise. You might not have ridden a bike for a while and be looking for the easiest way to get back in the saddle, or be looking for a sociable way of getting out and about in your local area. Breeze rides are gently-paced, not too long, and often take in a stop for coffee or a cake. Kids are welcome to come along too.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at Ludlow Conference Centre, Lower Galdeford, SY8 1RZ. If you're arriving by car you can park in the public carpark down the road. Coming far - the nearest train station is Ludlow a 6 minute ride away, please see the National Rail Enquiries website for train times. SY8 1DR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Shropshire
Before setting off we will have a warm up and a quick bike check. Then we’ll head out to enjoy the delights of quiet lanes nearby!
We’ll take a break at the Food Centre cafe for a coffee and a chat before heading back the way we came. This is a gentle ride on a mostly well-surfaced and quiet route. The total length of the ride is around 7 miles. It’s perfect for anyone who’s not been on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
It’s a good idea to bring some water and you may also want to bring a snack if you think your energy levels may need topping up along the way. Wearing a helmet is advisable, though not essential. Please bring some money if you want to buy refreshments.
Contact telephone number: 0779 6687 134
If the ride is full and you would like details about joining us on another ride do drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you book on the ride and find you are unable to come, please give me a call beforehand.
Look forward to seeing you there.
- Starting Point
- Meet at Ludlow Conference Centre, Lower Galdeford, SY8 1RZ. If you're arriving by car you can park in the public carpark down the road. Coming far - the nearest train station is Ludlow a 6 minute ride away, please see the National Rail Enquiries website for train times.
- Starting Postcode
- SY8 1DR
Meet the Champions
- Elizabeth-Anne Williams
Similar events you might like
|Date/Time||Event Name||Ride Level|
|Tuesday 28th May at 10.00am||Get Cycling for 50 Plus||Easygoing||Read More|
|Friday 24th May at 10.30am||Parks and Canals - beginners ride||Steady||Read More|
|Sunday 2nd June at 10.00am||Breeze Rides in Stourbridge||Steady||Read More|