Belles & Baubles Breeze Ride - Watermead Park to Abbey Park
Sunday 9th December at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||? Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Woolly Mammoth Car Park Watermead Park Alderton Close off Melton Road Leicester LE4 7RN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Leicester
Join our Breeze Champions Linda and Lindsey on this leisurely Belles & Baubles Breeze Ride from Watermead Park to Abbey Park and then back again.
We will set off at 10.30am from the Woolly Mammoth car park at Watermead Park and then cycle alongside the River Soar, passing by Belgrave Hall, Abbey Pumping Station and the National Space Centre as we ride towards Abbey Park. When we reach Abbey Park we’ll rendezvous at Abbey Park Café with two other Belles & Baubles Breeze rides and enjoy a well-earned hot drink and mince pie.
This festive ride will follow a traffic free route and will be suitable for all, perfect for beginners and anyone who has not been on a bike for a while. We really welcome newcomers to our rides.
We recommend helmets for adults, but they’re not compulsory. Don’t worry if you don’t have a helmet – why not try a couple of rides and see how you get on?
Decorated bikes and Santa outfits optional!
Hope to see you there :)
- Starting Point
- Woolly Mammoth Car Park Watermead Park Alderton Close off Melton Road Leicester
- Starting Postcode
- LE4 7RN
Meet the Champions
- Lindsey Ball
- Linda Goddard
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hick's Lodge and Back||Friday 18th April at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|A step back in time, Lutterworth||Sunday 27th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Thrussington Tea Shop||Saturday 3rd May at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|