Croydon Country Loop
Saturday 24th November at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||37 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
- Starting Point & Postcode
- opp East Croydon BR Station, outside the Allianz Building come out of the Station turn right walk 50 yards then cross the road to the other side. CR9 6HD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Central Loop of London Embankment||Saturday 7th December at 3.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Central Loop of London Embankment||Saturday 14th December at 3.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|River Park house rides Wood Green||Tuesday 10th December at 12.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|